Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Privacy

In the past I have tried to be vague when posting on the blog. Mostly because I don't want random people to know where we live or when we are going on vacation. Well, I have decided that I want to be able to post more personal information so I am going to make the blog private. Hopefully this is not inconvenient for some of you. If you would like to be invited to read our blog, please email us at Scottnsarahmoss@msn.com.

1 comment:

Papa and Mama Folk said...

That is so funny! I know you will do a great job... I will now have to move in next door so I can watch adelyn while you do your calling! love ya MOm

End of year recap

January 6th the girls did a great job on their piano recital. January 7th Olivia did French Club. January 11th Olivia had her first basketba...