(Last year- 2007)
(This year- 2008)
This was not the biggest pumpkin... but it still weighed almost 900 pounds. The biggest pumpkin had not been weighed and labeled yet.
(Last year- 2007)
(This year- 2008)
This was not the biggest pumpkin... but it still weighed almost 900 pounds. The biggest pumpkin had not been weighed and labeled yet.
January 6th the girls did a great job on their piano recital. January 7th Olivia did French Club. January 11th Olivia had her first basketba...
3 comments:
It is amazing at how much the pumpkins shrunk this year! (compared to addie) ha ha Cute pictures... the snow made me cold! loveyou wish you were here or closer! Dad really wants to move. He wants Addie to know him like Mckie did when she lived here. IT is so sad to have everyone away... I am sorry I will stop whining! Love ya again...Mom
How she really has grown... cray how fast they grow up- you all look great and I can't wait to see you all!!!! ILY
That is cute - I love the two pics of here. So fun! Sheesh. You find fun places to go to! Never knew that was around here either! lol.
Post a Comment