Friday, October 17, 2008

Barnyard Boo

I am fortunate enough to live by a great group of girls. We all get together every Friday for lunch (or activities). This week Becky got free tickets to the Barnyard Boo, and it was so much fun! It was oriented towards younger kids and they got to do activities like pony rides, decorating cookies, face painting, tattoos, and wagon rides. Addie was so cute, I had to share pictures.

Addie LOVED the pony ride. She got on the pony and started pushing the saddle, like she wanted the pony to get going! She smiled and talked the whole time. It must remind her of grandma and grandpa's place.

We decorated cookies... and Addie ate the pumpkin that was supposed to go on top. She loves sugar.
Face painting... I asked the lady to paint whatever was fast... and this butterfly (well, half a butterfly) only took 15 seconds or less. It was adorable!
We tried to do tattoos... but it was a bust. Addie wouldn't let me hold her hand very long. This is how it turned out:

Here is a picture us (including Heidi, Jax, Becky, and Chase) on our wagon ride. We had so much fun. Thanks guys!

5 comments:

Natalie Sue said...

That looks like a lot of fun. I've never heard of it.. where is it? Addie is SUCH a cute little girl! Fun pictures!

Papa and Mama Folk said...

So cute!!!! MY little princess!

Papa and Mama Folk said...

So cute!!!! MY little princess!

The Bee Family said...

Sar- it looks like you had a lot of fun. Wish that I could have been there with you. I miss you guys so much and I can't wait to see you in Nov

Kimberly said...

Brayden won't even let them come close to his face with a paint brush. That's awesome she sat still and let them do it. She's adorable!

End of year recap

January 6th the girls did a great job on their piano recital. January 7th Olivia did French Club. January 11th Olivia had her first basketba...