Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Crazy Eights

I was tagged by Natalie... sorry it took so long :)

8 favorite TV shows:
1. Sarah Conner Chronicles
2. The Office
3. Ummm.. we only have regular TV and don't watch it much.. we do sometimes watch:
4. House
5. Everybody Loves Raymond
6. Scrubs
7. The news
8. The Today Show

8 favorite Restaurants:
1. The Roof :)
2. Cafe Rio
3. Pei Wei
4. Olive Garden
5. Teriyaki Chicken
6. Mazatlan
7. Pepperbellys
8. The Rock Loft

8 things that happened yesterday:
1. Woke up
2. Went grocery shopping
3. Tried to figure out food storage
4. Took care of Addie
5. Cleaned the windowsills (in vain! the second I closed them, more dirt fell in! urgg... the desert!)
6. Gave Addie a bath
7. Played volleyball (placed 3rd in the stake! yahoo! got beat out by the Polynesian wards... go figure)
8. Helped Scott study

8 things to look forward to:
1. Halloween
2. Thanksgiving
3. Christmas
4. Next week when Scott's test is over
5. Nap times :)
6. A new niece (and nephew)
7. A visit from grandma Folk
8. When Kit gets home from her mission

8 things I love about fall:
1. The crisp air
2. The colors
3. The holidays
4. Caramel apples
5. Comfort foods
6. Long sleeved shirts and vests
7. School... when my kids are old enough to go :)
8. Christmas music! They will start playing it the day after Halloween

8 things on my wish list:
1. To live closer to my family (maybe someday...)
2. Have my food storage done
3. Scott to be done with grad school already :)
4. Healthy family
5. To figure out how to make bread... I think I must need a different mixer?
6. Bigger yard (someday)
7. I wish my house would clean itself
8. Paint and curtains

I tag anyone who feels like doing this :)

No comments:

End of year recap

January 6th the girls did a great job on their piano recital. January 7th Olivia did French Club. January 11th Olivia had her first basketba...