So it has been pretty obvious that I have been MIA. A lot has happened in the last couple months. I wanted to write all about it, but in reality, I don't have the energy. So here is the scoop for those who don't know yet. I'm pregnant! And oh sooo sick. If its not one thing, its another. Nausea, vomiting, hyperthyroidism, heart throbbing, sinus infection, side effects from meds, etc. I think this baby might kill me. I am due in March (which seriously cant come fast enough). My mom was able to come stay with me for a month, which was the biggest blessing. Now she is gone and I am relying on my neighbors and in-laws. Thanks guys! Moving past my complaining, I wanted to make a quick note of all the things that have happened lately:
August:
-Moved Addie to a "big girl bed". It has been great.
-Scott started the Professional MBA program at the University of Utah. I will see him again in 2 years :)
-My sister Katie got engaged! Lucky for me, her fiance lives in Brigham City, Utah. They are getting married in November. It will be fun to have her (kinda) close by.
-Addie turned 2. We had a fun family birthday party for her... I need to get the pics from my mom.
-We had our 7 year anniversary. Wow, time flies.
September:
-My sister-in-law (Christine) got engaged! She is getting married in December. Congrats!
-Finally got a camera.... so pictures will start showing up on the blog. Yea!
-Got some canning done (a couple batches of peaches, and frozen corn). I had to rest for days afterwards :)
So that is just a quick summary. One of these days I will get enough energy to start blogging again.
Tuesday, September 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
End of year recap
January 6th the girls did a great job on their piano recital. January 7th Olivia did French Club. January 11th Olivia had her first basketba...
-
We got to make a trip to Disneyland with the Moss family. Grandma and Grandpa Moss, Grandma Stephens, Christine and Michael, Alyssa, Jake an...
-
Trick-or-Treat!! Our Halloween was eventful... we carved pumpkins... (although Addie did not want to touch the "guts", she just...
-
So it has been pretty obvious that I have been MIA. A lot has happened in the last couple months. I wanted to write all about it, but in rea...
7 comments:
Congrats on the pregnancy. Although I don't know if congrats is the right word. Good luck.
oh ya, What sis-in-law got engaged?
Congratulations! Sorry to hear you are so sick. I wish I lived closer and could help out. Hope you feel better soon.
Congrats to Katie too!
CONGRATS! That is so, so, so exciting! I know about four other people due around March - it's apparently a great time! :o) I would LOVE to come visit sometime and lend a hand if needed - even just to play with Addie while you nap. Seriously let me know! I'm excited to hear about the updates - good luck with not feeling so hot! I eventually had to be put on Zofran to stop my horrible sickness - have you tried that route? I'll be thinking of you!
It will be so fun for Addie to have a sibling. Fun fun!!
Ahh.I'm such a bad friend, I am going to call you sooooon!!
I'm excited for you to start feeling better! And have a baby in March! Congrats!
Sar- Hope all is going well I think about you all the time. You are such an amazing person. I love ya
Hey! I wish I could tell you that the pregnancy will fly by, and the baby will be here in no time, but it's just not true! I only have 7 days left, but each day has a hundred hours in it, and the nights are even longer! So, it sucks, but I promise it's worth it! I think about you all the time, you're in my prayers, I wish I was there so that we could be miserable together! I think you're amazing. Hang in there... I'll let you know if the baby EVER comes! Sometimes I think it's going to live in there quite comfortably until he's ready for college. But nothing can last forever, right? I love you Sarah!
Post a Comment