Trick-or-Treat!!
Our Halloween was eventful... we carved pumpkins... (although Addie did not want to touch the "guts", she just wanted to put the top on and off. Oops... showing a little plumbers crack...)

Our finished project... the neighbors let me borrow a pumpkin carving kit... good thing because I am not very creative on my own :)
We went to the Library for their "costume parade". Addie is sitting with her friend Derek. We got to go trick-or-treating around the library and get small toys and bookmarks (go figure).
Then Addie got all dressed up to greet kids as they came to get candy. Dad took her to one home to trick-or-treat... there they go...
Addie searching through the candy bowl for the perfect piece of candy....
Found it! (but not before she bit an end off a tootsie roll and got chocolate everywhere! Lets see if she sleeps tonight....)
6 comments:
aww what a cutie! i love her outfit!
Cute!!! She is getting so big! It looks like you had a blast (or a sugar high)! ILY
Sar she is so dang cute. I can't wait to see you soon!
So cute!
Hey I love the first picture...she is changing so much that it makes dad and I sad... Oh and I love the hair ribbon! You have such good choice in ribbon! ha ha
She is so adorable!!! She looks like her mama! We'll be in UT for Christmas... are you coming to WA?
Post a Comment