Last night, while getting Addie ready for bed, Scott asked if she needed to use the potty. Of course, she says yes... (she always wants to sit there, push, and possibly get out one tinkle or a toot)... but as she was pushing, out came a poop! Wahoo! I know, weird to post about, but it was her first. Of course, she was rewarded and hopefully the excitement of the potty doesn't end soon. I would love to stop buying diapers!
And a side note, Addie let me paint her toenails for the very first time. She usually HATES anyone getting near her feet, but after watching me paint my toenails, she wanted it too. So cute.
Monday, March 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
End of year recap
January 6th the girls did a great job on their piano recital. January 7th Olivia did French Club. January 11th Olivia had her first basketba...
-
We got to make a trip to Disneyland with the Moss family. Grandma and Grandpa Moss, Grandma Stephens, Christine and Michael, Alyssa, Jake an...
-
Trick-or-Treat!! Our Halloween was eventful... we carved pumpkins... (although Addie did not want to touch the "guts", she just...
-
So it has been pretty obvious that I have been MIA. A lot has happened in the last couple months. I wanted to write all about it, but in rea...
2 comments:
WAHOOO!!! Buying diapers is a pain... I've sent Devin out so many times! I think I'll join you in the potty training! :-)
ILY
Potty training sucks Let me know if you you have any tricks. I love ya
Post a Comment