My First Blog Giveaway...The first three people to respond to this post will get something made by me. My choice. For you. This offer does have some restrictions and limitations:1- I make no guarantees that you will like it .2- What I create will be just for you.3- It'll be done in the next couple months .4- You have no clue what it's going to be.
The catch? Oh, the catch is that you must re-post this on your blog and offer the same to the first 3 people who do the same on your blog. The first 3 people to do so and leave a comment telling me they did it will then win a Fabulous homemade something made by me! Ready, Set,....GO!!!
Wednesday, March 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
End of year recap
January 6th the girls did a great job on their piano recital. January 7th Olivia did French Club. January 11th Olivia had her first basketba...
-
We got to make a trip to Disneyland with the Moss family. Grandma and Grandpa Moss, Grandma Stephens, Christine and Michael, Alyssa, Jake an...
-
Trick-or-Treat!! Our Halloween was eventful... we carved pumpkins... (although Addie did not want to touch the "guts", she just...
-
So it has been pretty obvious that I have been MIA. A lot has happened in the last couple months. I wanted to write all about it, but in rea...
2 comments:
If you want to choose someone besides your mom as a winner..feel free...but I love the bathroom and the stool is way cool!! The pictures on the wall are perfect! I can not wait to come see it! The color looks beautitful! ILY mOm
Ooh ooh! How did I luck out and manage to be one of the three?? :o) I swear that every time someone has posted this tag that I am too late to participate. Well count me in!! I miss you Sarah and hope that all is well.
Post a Comment