Happy Birthday Mom. Between us sisters, we are coming up with 101 things that are great about our mom. I get numbers 53-77....
53. Energetic! Seriously, I don't know where you get all that energy
54. Loves to cook... I hope you love the tongs we got you :)
55. Will do anything for anyone. Very compassionate
56. Pretends to care... I mean... actually cares about everything :)
57. Great listener
58. Loves the gospel
59. Is good at almost anything she tries
60. Spoils my child (and me)
61. Would be here in a second if I needed her
62. Misses me (that is a great quality... right?)
63.Great genetics (tall, thin, good bones, no allergies, etc)
64. Funny
65. Loves to be outside
66. The best girls camp leader
67. Supports me in anything I want to do
68. Very social and has lots of friends
69. Loves to be around teens
70. Super great grandma
71. Has patience
72. She always notices the good in people
73. Gives good advice
74. Always has good recipes
75. Smart and witty
76. Knows whats important in life
77. All around GREAT mom and wonderful example
Happy Birthday. We love you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
End of year recap
January 6th the girls did a great job on their piano recital. January 7th Olivia did French Club. January 11th Olivia had her first basketba...
-
We got to make a trip to Disneyland with the Moss family. Grandma and Grandpa Moss, Grandma Stephens, Christine and Michael, Alyssa, Jake an...
-
Trick-or-Treat!! Our Halloween was eventful... we carved pumpkins... (although Addie did not want to touch the "guts", she just...
-
So it has been pretty obvious that I have been MIA. A lot has happened in the last couple months. I wanted to write all about it, but in rea...
3 comments:
LOVE IT!!! All of those are exactly our MOM!
ILY
Yes I love the tongs! And all the other things you said... I need a tissue! (although I seem to be mostly about the food!)
PS ILY thank you for all you said! I have now had a spectacular birthday!! Hugs to the little princess
Post a Comment