So we finally did it! I dragged Scott all around the neighborhood until we found a color we liked (Scott likes to see it before trying it) and we finally painted the half-bath! Now I am going to start on the kitchen. Hopefully we can get the whole house painted (at least two toned and a few accent walls) before he starts school in August. Here are some pics (courtesy of Kayla):
(The pictures don't really do the color justice... it is a light blue)


(Pictures are hanging on the biggest wall, across from the toilet and sink):

Oh, and notice the stool... Scott made it at work. Of course, plastic! But it comes out like the primary stools do, making a small step. Addie loves it.
4 comments:
I love the stool! That's so cute. I didn't know Scott was still working in the plastic industry. Fun fun :)
Sar- It looks great. I love all the pictures on the wall. I can't wait to see it in person. I love ya
Looks wonderful!!! Can't wait to see it in person! ILY
Pretty sad when you have more pics of your bathroom on your blog than you do of your children... I am signing off to go and quickly up date my blog before you "get back at me!" MUUHAAAAAAAAAAA ILY
Post a Comment