Sunday, February 1, 2009

Sickies...

For most of the month of January we were sick (thus the lack of posts). I find it hard to get back on top of things once I have been down for a while. So sorry, I will get back to posting soon.... except now I cant find my thumb drive that puts the pictures on the computer... someone around this place has a fascination with throwing things in the garbage. So no new pictures until it is found, or a new one is bought. Urggg.

3 comments:

Lindstrom07 said...

I'm glad you are all better! Good luck finding your thumb drive!!! See you soon!!! ILY

The Bee Family said...

I'm so glad you are better. It seemed like it took forever. We miss you guys

Lisa said...

Lance does that too! Why do they like throwing things in the garbage? I would throw his things in the garbage to get even, but I don't think he'd understand the justice. I guess I should just "turn the other cheek," right? :)

End of year recap

January 6th the girls did a great job on their piano recital. January 7th Olivia did French Club. January 11th Olivia had her first basketba...