Sunday, February 15, 2009
Time...
So my question for the day is... why do we count time once it has happened?? For example... I am in my 27th year of life.. but I say I am 26? We have been married for 6 years, but are in the 7th year of marriage (isn't the 7th year bad?). You don't turn 1 until you have completed the first year. Scott was feeling depressed because he will be turning 30 this year, but I kindly explained that he is already in his 30 year of life, and soon he will begin his 31st year of life. I don't think it made him feel any better. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
End of year recap
January 6th the girls did a great job on their piano recital. January 7th Olivia did French Club. January 11th Olivia had her first basketba...
-
We got to make a trip to Disneyland with the Moss family. Grandma and Grandpa Moss, Grandma Stephens, Christine and Michael, Alyssa, Jake an...
-
So it has been pretty obvious that I have been MIA. A lot has happened in the last couple months. I wanted to write all about it, but in rea...
-
Trick-or-Treat!! Our Halloween was eventful... we carved pumpkins... (although Addie did not want to touch the "guts", she just...
1 comment:
Lol.. that is so funny. I know you were just trying to help him. Time is weird like that, I agree. But I don't like thinking that I will soon be in my 29th year. Because that is too close to 30!
And about the 7th year -it's crazy, but sort of true! There are studies that say the 7th year is hard because that's typically when you get bored of each other. Technically they say that's when you've met major goals: house, baby, career, cars, everything that you need to get settled. So when everything settles then couples say, "Now what? We are bored." Interesting, huh? But hey, it shouldn't be too hard for you (besides the fact that you will be a single mom) because your hubby is still in school and you feel like you have major goals to accomplish still! Anyway.. lol.. that's what I learned in college - studying family sciences!
Post a Comment