Tuesday, January 13, 2009

He's In!!

Some of you know that Scott has been going through the long (and dreaded) process of applying for graduate school. We have been fretting about it for months. Well, he just got his acceptance letter from the University of Utah! He will start the Professional MBA program in August. This program allows him to work during the day and complete the program at nights (taking 2 years). We are excited because we know it is where he needs to be right now, although it will be a long road of feeling like a single mom :). Thank you to everyone who was rooting for us! We couldn't have done it without support and prayers from you.

So I guess now we are Ute fans!! But I am sure we will root for BYU from time to time :).

Go Utes!

3 comments:

Lindstrom07 said...

Wahoo!!!! Glad to hear that he got in! Can't wait to see you and celebrate! Congrats!

Papa and Mama Folk said...

Be sure to get me a sweat shirt and I will google "utes" to find out the stats so I can look smart! (with or without my skirt)haha

Lisa said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

End of year recap

January 6th the girls did a great job on their piano recital. January 7th Olivia did French Club. January 11th Olivia had her first basketba...