Friday, January 2, 2009

Zoo

For play date this week, my neighbors and I got together and headed to the zoo for a couple of hours. We had a great time. The weather was not too cold, and the kids were not too fussy. Not very many animals were out, but we still had a great time. Becky brought along her niece, so we were short one stroller, and Addie and Grace took turns riding on top. Addie could see the animals better and she loved it. Watch it be the only way she will ride in the stroller... on top.



I thought I would throw this picture in... for New Years Eve we went to a friends house to play games (fun, fun!) and Addie was matching her friend. They were so cute!


1 comment:

Lisa said...

It looks like that leopard wants to take a bite out of Addie! She is getting so big! She looks like her Mamma.

End of year recap

January 6th the girls did a great job on their piano recital. January 7th Olivia did French Club. January 11th Olivia had her first basketba...