Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Bottle Free

We decided to take the bottle away (again). I thought it would be hard because she hated it when we tried it before. We decided to give it back because she got really sick and wouldn't drink anything (unless it came from a bottle). So we took the bottle away again this week. Now she seems to be doing great. She will drink from a sippy no problem. It is much easier this time. I wonder if a month really made that much of a difference. I also keep reminding her that she is going to get her "special" princess cup from grandma soon. She is growing up so fast! Hurray for no bottle!

3 comments:

The Bee Family said...

Congrats! It makes life so much easier when they don't have a bottle. (It did for me anyways). I miss ya

Natalie Sue said...

Isn't it amazing how fast they seem to grow up when they don't take a bottle anymore? Wow. Yeah for you guys! It's nice doing just sippy cups. I can't believe she is so big too. I think Jayden is about the same, even though he is older! 23 lbs.

Jake-Becky-Chase said...

Nice! I was ready to bring Chase's bottle back - anything to make him drink. He didn't want it though.

End of year recap

January 6th the girls did a great job on their piano recital. January 7th Olivia did French Club. January 11th Olivia had her first basketba...