Tuesday, February 3, 2009
60 words and counting..
Lately I have been counting Adelyns words... just so we kinda know where she is at. Well, we have counted over 60 words that she will say independently (without us telling her first), and she will repeat almost everything. Here is the list of her words so far (just as a journal): mama (of course), dada, nana, baby, snow, bye, water, milk, puzzle, book, shoes, pants, prayer, bottle, cracker, ball, eyes, head, nose, potty, poopy, bath, shower, chair, tree, blanket, coat, ears, socks, elmo, medicine, hair, no, up, down, done, hands, hot, cold, bear, Jesus, apple, garbage, please, more, hats, bed, box, two, three, candy, dog, stuck, lotion, uh-oh, owie, juice, towel, button, music, and stairs. She will put two words together and she understands a lot of commands. She picks up a new word every day it seems like. It is fun to watch her learn.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
End of year recap
January 6th the girls did a great job on their piano recital. January 7th Olivia did French Club. January 11th Olivia had her first basketba...
-
We got to make a trip to Disneyland with the Moss family. Grandma and Grandpa Moss, Grandma Stephens, Christine and Michael, Alyssa, Jake an...
-
Trick-or-Treat!! Our Halloween was eventful... we carved pumpkins... (although Addie did not want to touch the "guts", she just...
-
So it has been pretty obvious that I have been MIA. A lot has happened in the last couple months. I wanted to write all about it, but in rea...
3 comments:
I am glad to see that "Nana" is in the top three!!!! love ya
Wahoo go Addie! Next with be Aunt Lindsay! :-) ILY
You are such an organized Mother! Way to go! I sure miss you!
Post a Comment