Today Adelyn had her 18 month check-up. Here are her stats:
23 pounds 1 oz (31%)
32 inches (61%)
She can say over 70 words independently (I am going to stop counting now that she is 18 months), repeats everything, loves to go on walks, loves puzzles, and is a very independent girl. She will not let me feed her the first bite of food, she has to feed herself (to try it) and then decide for herself if she wants help. When she gets hurt, she often wants to hide and soothe herself. She typically likes to only sleep in her bed and does not like to cuddle much. Adelyn is very talkative and likes to get the attention of strangers. She is very independent and we love her. The best part about being 18 months?... Nursery!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
End of year recap
January 6th the girls did a great job on their piano recital. January 7th Olivia did French Club. January 11th Olivia had her first basketba...
-
We got to make a trip to Disneyland with the Moss family. Grandma and Grandpa Moss, Grandma Stephens, Christine and Michael, Alyssa, Jake an...
-
Trick-or-Treat!! Our Halloween was eventful... we carved pumpkins... (although Addie did not want to touch the "guts", she just...
-
So it has been pretty obvious that I have been MIA. A lot has happened in the last couple months. I wanted to write all about it, but in rea...
1 comment:
I miss my princess!!!!!!! hugs to her. Love Grammy
Post a Comment