My mom and I were able to go to Nebraska to see my new little
niece (Alexis Kate) -hence the delay in blogging. Nebraska is the furthest east I have ever been (yeah, how sad). I had a lot of fun hanging out with some of my sisters, mom and
nieces. We were able to relax, eat, sleep in (thanks mom!), and just laugh. The weather was great, and Addie did pretty good on the 8.5 hour car ride (each way). Alexis is so cute! I cant wait to come visit again, thanks for having us! Here are some pictures of the girls.
(Addie, McKenzie, and Lexie)
(McKenzie and Addie)
(McKenzie with her new baby sister, Lexie)
2 comments:
CUTE!!! I can't beleive how big they are all getting! I wish I could have been there... if it weren't for this tummy of mine I might have been able to fit inside Mom's suitcase!!! :-) ILY
Sar- I'm so glad that you were able to come. Thanks for all your help. I love ya
Post a Comment