Friday, November 14, 2008
First Kiss!
We had some friends over today, including a little boy named Chase. Addie really likes to play with Chase. He gave Addie a few hugs (after a little encouraging to "be nice"... you know how little kids can be) and after one hug he snuck in a kiss on the lips. It was so funny. I still laugh just thinking about it. He is a cute boy... but lets wait 18 or more years, ok?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
End of year recap
January 6th the girls did a great job on their piano recital. January 7th Olivia did French Club. January 11th Olivia had her first basketba...
-
We got to make a trip to Disneyland with the Moss family. Grandma and Grandpa Moss, Grandma Stephens, Christine and Michael, Alyssa, Jake an...
-
Trick-or-Treat!! Our Halloween was eventful... we carved pumpkins... (although Addie did not want to touch the "guts", she just...
-
So it has been pretty obvious that I have been MIA. A lot has happened in the last couple months. I wanted to write all about it, but in rea...
1 comment:
I'm gonna have to watch that boy! Thanks again for having us over!
Post a Comment