Sunday, December 14, 2008
Let it snow!
It has snowed quite a bit in the last couple of days. Adelyn loves to watch the large flakes fall and was excited to go outside and play. Slight disclaimer... Addie doesn't have a snowsuit yet (she is getting one for Christmas) so I dressed her up in 4 pairs of pants, the last layer overlapping her shoes (because she only has church shoes), 2 shirts, 2 coats, a hat, and a pair of socks as gloves. One of these days we will get it all figured out. It didn't matter what she was wearing, she loved playing in the snow!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
End of year recap
January 6th the girls did a great job on their piano recital. January 7th Olivia did French Club. January 11th Olivia had her first basketba...
-
We got to make a trip to Disneyland with the Moss family. Grandma and Grandpa Moss, Grandma Stephens, Christine and Michael, Alyssa, Jake an...
-
Trick-or-Treat!! Our Halloween was eventful... we carved pumpkins... (although Addie did not want to touch the "guts", she just...
-
So it has been pretty obvious that I have been MIA. A lot has happened in the last couple months. I wanted to write all about it, but in rea...
2 comments:
Are those socks on her hands too?? How fun- I had to dress up the Deveraux girls like that once- oh to be little again! I can't believe how big Addie is! We hope to see you soon and will miss you on New Years! ILY
She is so cute I love her jacket. We miss you
Post a Comment