Sunday, November 2, 2008

Peanut Allergy Free!

Well... hopefully. I put peanut butter on Addie's face the other day and no hives broke out! I got her to eat a small amount and she doesn't appear to have had a reaction. Now I just need to get her to eat more of it....

Addie was begging Scott for some of his milk, and being the loving (pushover) dad, he gave her some! I almost had a heart attack. Well, good news... no hives!! Her face was a little red and agitated, but we are not sure if that is from the milk, or sandwich he was trying to feed her (which had mayo and bacon in it). We will try again in a couple days. I will be sooo happy if she is out growing her milk allergy. Now we also need to test eggs...

5 comments:

Natalie Sue said...

Yay!!! I hope so!

Roni said...

Great. I sure hope this is it. I know how you guys have worked at all of this.
You are such a good mom.

Roni said...

Scott is a great dad too. Didn't mean to leave his out. Good luck by the way. I have no doubt that you will do well cause each week that I am at the temple I have your name on the prayer roll. Love ya GG

Lindstrom07 said...

WAHOO!!! I love peanut butter- I'll have to teach Addie the joy and we will be peanut butter buddies! But you really have to work on the milk thing- peanut butter just doesn't work without milk! GOOD LUCK! ILY

The Bee Family said...

Sar- that would be great if she has. We miss you and can't wait to see you in less the 2 WEEKS! I love ya

End of year recap

January 6th the girls did a great job on their piano recital. January 7th Olivia did French Club. January 11th Olivia had her first basketba...