Thursday, November 6, 2008

Todays adventures with peanut butter

She kept saying "mmm...mmm..." and pulling the sandwich apart to get to the peanut butter. I think she likes it! She almost ate the entire half sandwich (which is good for Addie). One sticky mess...
Uh-oh... poor camera...
As fate would have it, I spoke too soon about the milk allergies. Still allergic, but I do think it is to a less extreme. Scott gave her more milk and tomato soup (made with milk) and she broke out in hives. They were not quite as pronounced as she sometimes has them... so maybe?? She was up 4 or 5 times during the night, so I think we are going to avoid milk for a while.

1 comment:

Natalie Sue said...

Aw man..shoot! But good news that it seems to not be as severe. Yay for peanut butter sandwiches though. Yum!

End of year recap

January 6th the girls did a great job on their piano recital. January 7th Olivia did French Club. January 11th Olivia had her first basketba...