Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Cousin Time

Last weekend we were able to visit Jessi and cousin McKenzie. We had a lot of fun. We really didnt get a whole lot of pictures, but I wanted to post a few (for the grandparents sake) that show them together. We are excited for more cousins to come!
(McKenzie wanted to give Addie a kiss on the leg)

2 comments:

Lindstrom07 said...

They look so different from each other and yet are both so adorable!!! I can't believe how big Addie is getting- she looks lovely just like her mom! :-) Talk to you Friday!! WAHOOO!!! :-) ILY

The Bee Family said...

Sar- it was so good to see you. I wish that you were closer so we could do this more often. Thanks for all that you do your amazing. I love ya tons

End of year recap

January 6th the girls did a great job on their piano recital. January 7th Olivia did French Club. January 11th Olivia had her first basketba...