Saturday, June 28, 2008

Uh-oh's

Addie started saying "uh-oh" today. It is quite hilarious. Previously she would just say "uh", but now she has completed it with the "oh", or more like "ah". We still thing "uh-ah" is pretty cute, even though she says "uh-ah" to everything.

Today was Addie's first day playing in the backyard make-shift pool. We put out a tarp, rounded the edges, filled it with (cold) water, put Addie in a over sized swimsuit (the only one we have- 2T), and let her play! We didn't have swimming diapers, which I would not suggest for swimming as they make a HUGE mess. She had a great time, and what I loved about it: 1/2 hour of playing in the water equals 2.5 hour nap!! Plus I get a little much needed sun. I guess we should get a kiddie pool soon.

1 comment:

Lindstrom07 said...

Looks like fun! I hope your keys still worked after all that! ILY

End of year recap

January 6th the girls did a great job on their piano recital. January 7th Olivia did French Club. January 11th Olivia had her first basketba...