Thursday, June 12, 2008

Cowgirl

Adelyn needed shoes... yes, her pitiful parents hardly ever buy her anything (that's what grandparents are for)... so we went to the used baby store and found these rock'n cowgirl boots. I had to get them because I knew it would make grandma Folk proud (and they look brand new). The boots are a little bit big... but hopefully she wont out grow them by winter.
She loves to give her bear kisses...

And push the doll in her swing. Yes, she is still wearing her pajamas (she doesn't change into real clothes until after her morning nap).

2 comments:

Lindstrom07 said...

I'm surprised you can even get her out of her pj's at all. Elise, who's 3, lives in hers- until lately now her and her sisters live in their swimming suits even when it's raining!

ILY

Natalie Sue said...

Those are super cute. I love 'em!

End of year recap

January 6th the girls did a great job on their piano recital. January 7th Olivia did French Club. January 11th Olivia had her first basketba...