Tuesday, May 6, 2008


This morning Addie was fussing in her room and when I decided to check on her I discovered that she was standing up!! We found out the other day that she can pull herself to standing if she is sitting (she loves to do this in the tub -scary-), but I didnt think she could get to sitting/standing from laying yet. She is also crawling. She has been doing the army crawl on her tummy, but has discovered that it is faster to be up on her knees. She knows how to get to her knees from a sitting position, but once she falls to her tummy she continues to do the army crawl. And here she is heading for the stairs... better get a gate.


3 comments:

Natalie Sue said...

Oh wow.. she is getting big! Can you believe how fast they grow!

The Bee Family said...

Sar-I miss you guys so much! she is getting big. I love ya

Kayla said...

wow i cant believe she is already getting so big. i miss ya guys so much.

(oh by the way for that picture on my blog its just two pictures on one. I just layered them on eachother just for fun just to see what might happend. ill explain it more later)
love ya

End of year recap

January 6th the girls did a great job on their piano recital. January 7th Olivia did French Club. January 11th Olivia had her first basketba...