Thursday, May 1, 2008

Fun

Today a friend came over to play with Addie (his name is Jayden). It was fun to watch Addie interact with another baby. We will soon have to teach her to share. Jayden is only a few months older and he loved pushing Adelyn on her school bus. We hope he comes over again soon!

4 comments:

The Bee Family said...

Sar- I'm so glad that you got a blog. I love seeing Addie she is so freaking cute. I love you all and miss you tons.

Lindstrom07 said...

That is a really cute picture! Tell Scott he'd better watch out- the boys are already trying to impress Addie! (and she seems to enjoy the attention!).

ILY

Kimberly said...

Sarah! Your daughter is beautiful! Isn't amazing how fast they grow up? I think so! I hope things are going well for you!

Love, Kim

Natalie Sue said...

OH look! We made it on your blog - how fun! I love this picture. When you told me Jayden was pushing Adelyn it just sounded so cute, so I'm glad you took a picture. I'm gonna copy it! :) And lindstrom is right... Jayden knows a cute girl when he sees one. Thanks again for watching him for me!

End of year recap

January 6th the girls did a great job on their piano recital. January 7th Olivia did French Club. January 11th Olivia had her first basketba...