Tuesday, April 19, 2016
Cruise to the Bahamas!
For my birthday, Scott told me to go get a passport. He was planning a trip for me to go on with my grandma. We took a cruise from Orlando to the Bahamas. It was a 4 night cruise on the Carnival. I had the time of my life. It was so fun spending time with my grandma and enjoying the sun and warm water (where I belong!!). I have so many pictures, I put them in another book, so I will only share a few here. Loved, loved, loved this trip! We ate good food, went snorkeling, swam with the dolphins, enjoyed pristine beaches and clear waters, went shopping, enjoyed shows, and relaxed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
End of year recap
January 6th the girls did a great job on their piano recital. January 7th Olivia did French Club. January 11th Olivia had her first basketba...
-
We got to make a trip to Disneyland with the Moss family. Grandma and Grandpa Moss, Grandma Stephens, Christine and Michael, Alyssa, Jake an...
-
Trick-or-Treat!! Our Halloween was eventful... we carved pumpkins... (although Addie did not want to touch the "guts", she just...
-
So it has been pretty obvious that I have been MIA. A lot has happened in the last couple months. I wanted to write all about it, but in rea...
No comments:
Post a Comment