Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Pearce- 4.5 months


Love this boy! He definitely has been my most difficult baby. We think he is sensitive to foods so I have cut milk, eggs, peanuts, tree nuts, shellfish and chocolate out of my diet. It has helped quite a bit. His reflux got better and he is less fussy. However, he is still not a very smiley baby. When I do eat the noted foods he breaks out in a rash, diaper rash, occasional mucus in stool, and screams for about 24-48 hours. It is very difficult because there is no way to console him. We will get him tested for allergies in October, but until then I have to be careful what I eat. Even with digestive issues/colic, we love Pearce more than we thought possible. The girls want to hug and kiss him all the time. I couldn't imagine our family without him.

Here are his 4 month stats:
Height: 24.5 inches (27%)
Weight: 14.7 pounds (39%)



No comments:

End of year recap

January 6th the girls did a great job on their piano recital. January 7th Olivia did French Club. January 11th Olivia had her first basketba...