Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Christmas 2013

Christmas is an exciting time, especially with kids. It is fun to watch the girls get so excited about Santa coming. This year we spent Christmas morning at home. Then we spent the afternoon at the Moss house with the extended family. We love spending time with family and eating good food.
















1 comment:

Lindsay said...

so behind on your blog! ha! I love all of it (but am too lazy to comment individually). Addie is so cute in her uniform! and I can't believe how much older Liv looks in her dance outfit! SOO CUTE!!! and I had to laugh at my boys being crazy in every picture they were in... awesome! :-) We miss you all!!! crossing our fingers to bombard your house soon! ;-)

End of year recap

January 6th the girls did a great job on their piano recital. January 7th Olivia did French Club. January 11th Olivia had her first basketba...