Adelyn publicly bore her testimony during sacrament for the first time today. She went up alone and didn't have any help. It went like this: "I would like to bear my testimony, I know the church is true, I know Jesus is real... In the name of Jesus Christ, amen!" Later that day she prayed that she would have the courage to say more in her testimony next time.
She was super cute and we are very proud of her.
The topic in primary was General Conference and Adelyn raised her hand to talk about the story Sister Wixom told during General Conference of a boy that got lost in a fabric store. At first the mother started calling for him and got louder and louder and she panicked. Finally she decided that the boy might be scared so she made a plan to talk softly and then the boy said "here I am". I was also very proud of Adelyn for listening and being able to retell a story from General Conference. She is a great example.
Sunday, April 14, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
End of year recap
January 6th the girls did a great job on their piano recital. January 7th Olivia did French Club. January 11th Olivia had her first basketba...
-
We got to make a trip to Disneyland with the Moss family. Grandma and Grandpa Moss, Grandma Stephens, Christine and Michael, Alyssa, Jake an...
-
Trick-or-Treat!! Our Halloween was eventful... we carved pumpkins... (although Addie did not want to touch the "guts", she just...
-
So it has been pretty obvious that I have been MIA. A lot has happened in the last couple months. I wanted to write all about it, but in rea...
No comments:
Post a Comment