Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Silly Sayings

During the Primary program Adelyn was having a hard time sitting still. Her teacher quietly whispered to Adelyn, asking her to sit down. Adelyn looked at her teacher and exclaimed, "I wanted to tell the Bishop that I loved him", then she promptly turned backwards, smiled to the Bishop, and gave a very exaggerated one-eyed wink. We couldn't see this from the back of the room, but she had all the nearby teachers chuckling on stage.

While playing a color-by-number game on the I-pod, Adelyn exclaimed, "It's hard work to learn, but it's my job. My job is hard!"

Adelyn: "I'm allergic to poison"

Adelyn: "I want [my friend] to get here in 'yes' time!"

1 comment:

Kayla said...

haha thats awesome!

End of year recap

January 6th the girls did a great job on their piano recital. January 7th Olivia did French Club. January 11th Olivia had her first basketba...