Sunday, October 23, 2011

Disneyland

alternative text
Our only family picture at disneyland

Over the UEA holiday we packed our bags and headed to Disneyland, along with Scott's family (and apparently everyone else from Utah). The weather was awesome, we survived the long car ride, and had a great time. We were able to spend 3 days in the parks (Disneyland and California Adventure), and even that was not enough time to get to everything. Adelyn LOVED meeting all the princesses and characters around the park. She also liked riding {most of} the rides, especially the Teacups and Thunder Mountain. Olivia enjoyed the rides that didn't have anything scary on them and seemed intrigued by the Nemo submarine ride. I personally thought the World of Color and the fireworks shows were amazing. I also loved how family friendly Disneyland is and that Adelyn (although just barely 40 inches) could go on most of the rides, like Splash Mountain, Matterhorn, Thunder Mountain, etc. We were not sure if she would like the bigger rides, but to our amazement, she love them all (except Space Mountain which had some very scary Halloween images). We wish we could have stayed longer. It will make some fun family memories.


alternative text


alternative text

alternative text


alternative text



alternative text



alternative text



alternative text


alternative text



alternative text
Aunt Alyssa and Olivia exploring Tom Sawyers Island

alternative text



alternative text



alternative text



alternative text
Aunt Alyssa and Olivia


alternative text
The only proof I went on this vacation (except for the one family picture), sad :)



2 comments:

Lindsay said...

FUN!!!! ps I don't think you linked it on your other blog... I didn't get the update in my reader. I was just looking at your pictures to make sure mine were right! THANKS

Alex Gilmore said...

so cute! looks like you had a blast!

End of year recap

January 6th the girls did a great job on their piano recital. January 7th Olivia did French Club. January 11th Olivia had her first basketba...