Sunday, August 21, 2011

Four

I can't believe my little girl just turned four! We were in Washington during her birthday, so she got to celebrate it twice. On the day of her birthday, she woke up and promptly asked me what she gets to do now that she is four. I guess I look a little puzzled and she continued to ask if she gets a new primary class, and if she can now go under the water by herself. Such a big girl. We love her to pieces.


alternative text



alternative text



alternative text



alternative text



alternative text



alternative text



alternative text

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

Happy birthday Addie!!!! It looks like you had a lot of fun at home! SO WISH I would have gone now!! boo! oh well! We love and miss you tons, Levi always asks about his favorite Addie.

End of year recap

January 6th the girls did a great job on their piano recital. January 7th Olivia did French Club. January 11th Olivia had her first basketba...