Tuesday, July 26, 2011
Roomates
We were lucky enough to have family come and stay with us for a coule of weeks. When extra people are here, Adelyn and Olivia get to share a room. I always worry that they wont sleep as well, but the girls proved me wrong. They slept as much as they would have normally and they loved being together. They would laugh, giggle, talk, share toys and spit (ugg) at each other before falling asleep at night. After company left, we put Addie's room back together and she started complaining. She wanted to stay in Olivia's room. I am glad they love each other so much. Hopefully it sticks.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
End of year recap
January 6th the girls did a great job on their piano recital. January 7th Olivia did French Club. January 11th Olivia had her first basketba...
-
We got to make a trip to Disneyland with the Moss family. Grandma and Grandpa Moss, Grandma Stephens, Christine and Michael, Alyssa, Jake an...
-
Trick-or-Treat!! Our Halloween was eventful... we carved pumpkins... (although Addie did not want to touch the "guts", she just...
-
So it has been pretty obvious that I have been MIA. A lot has happened in the last couple months. I wanted to write all about it, but in rea...
No comments:
Post a Comment