Saturday, October 30, 2010

Halloween 2010

Fall is such a fun season. This year we were able to celebrate Halloween an 3 nights; the ward trunk-or-treat, pumpkin carving and magic show night with grandma, and trick-or-treating on Halloween Eve (it is Utah after all... no asking for candy on Sunday).

Aunt Alyssa helped Adelyn carve her pumpkin. As she was pulling out the "guts" she would say "ewww" and make faces, but thoroughly enjoyed it. Scott got to carve a pumpkin as well. I stayed on baby duty but enjoyed watching.


alternative text


Adelyn dressed up as a fairy (ahem... we went cheep this year and only bought wings at the dollar store, she already had the tutu). It ended up raining when she went trick-or-treating so you couldn't see her costume anyway. Olivia was a pumpkin and sadly was having some sort of allergic reaction so her face is really red. Poor kiddo.


alternative text


Overall it was fun, we ran out of candy {usually I buy too much so I didn't get as much this year... oops} and Adelyn has been on a sugar high for days. She keeps reminding me that she can have chocolate now... I should have waited to tell her that after Halloween so I didn't have to share. :)

2 comments:

Kayla said...

freaking cute! I cant wait till you come... I just wanted to drive down there and get you and make you stay here. i love you guys.

Lindsay said...

I like Olivia's PJs :-) and I love that Addie is pulling guts out while in a tutu! So cute.

End of year recap

January 6th the girls did a great job on their piano recital. January 7th Olivia did French Club. January 11th Olivia had her first basketba...