Saturday, October 2, 2010

Cousin Time

Lindsay and Devin came down from Rexburg for the weekend. One day Katie was also able to visit. It is so fun having cousins around! Adelyn loves Levi (unless he is stealing her shoes) and I love having sisters around who can come visit occasionally.

Olivia, Adelyn, Molly, Levi


We decide to experiment with our creative sides and make a cake. I thought it turned out pretty cute.


Of course, Devin had to get in and join the fun... boys definitely have a different humor :) In case you cant tell, the giraffe has been stabbed and its guts are hanging out. The lion is chewing on a bone with meat on it. Oh, and I am not quite sure what that thing is on the front... a devil? After cake decorating we sat around and played games {out of a "camp game ideas" book} and laughed ourselves silly. I hope we get to do it again soon.

1 comment:

Kayla said...

Thats way cute of a cake... i think youre getting better. good thing you have lots of time before my wedding! im sad i missed out with all the babies! maybe next time.

End of year recap

January 6th the girls did a great job on their piano recital. January 7th Olivia did French Club. January 11th Olivia had her first basketba...