Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Just For Fun

Just for fun Kayla and I made a cake out of fondant. We made our own fondant (which was easier than I thought it would be) and had a few minutes, without screaming kids, to decorate it. It requires more patience than I thought, but it was fun. I thought I would post a picture.

My first cake!

Just ignore the big finger hole in the front. Addie got a hold of the cake while we were not looking. I could have turned the cake, but to be honest, this was the best angle. Our bow needs a lot of work. I am thinking about trying it again (as soon as my kids start going to bed at a reasonable hour!)

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

WOW!!!! I am amazed (even with Addie's fingerprint in it!)... FUN

End of year recap

January 6th the girls did a great job on their piano recital. January 7th Olivia did French Club. January 11th Olivia had her first basketba...