Monday, August 2, 2010

Going Public (sort of)

Admittedly, I have not been the best blogger. I have been feeling bad that you may check my blog here and there (or hardly at all) only to find out there are no new postings. I am finding that the popular thing to do these days is to have two blogs, one private, and the other (public) that states when there is a new posting on the private blog. So for all those who care... I created a public blog: ssmossfamily.blogspot.com that can be subscribed to on your google reader. Whenever I update this (private) blog, I will let you know through the public blog.

I hope this works out better for everyone.

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

YAY! Welcome to the funny world of two blogs! :) I love your blog though - and your girls are super cute! Good luck with the last year of grad school!

And PS - that pic of you in your letterman jacket is awesome - you look so cute!

End of year recap

January 6th the girls did a great job on their piano recital. January 7th Olivia did French Club. January 11th Olivia had her first basketba...