Thursday, May 20, 2010

Funny Sleeping Habits

Addie usually doesn't take a nap, making her extremely tired and cranky at the end of the day. Lately she has been falling asleep in weird places or positions. It has been making me laugh.

The other day she feel asleep eating dinner, and when I woke her up, she stumbled over to the carpet and put her head on it. She feel fast asleep with her body still on the tile. At night we will often find her head between the bars, or other weird positions. Needless to say, she has fallen off her bed a couple of times.

She has been tired, but it is not worth giving her a nap. If Addie takes a nap (even a 10 minute one) she will stay up until 11pm. If I keep her awake the whole day, she will go to bed by 7 or 8pm. Nighttime hours are my only sanity.

1 comment:

Lindstrom07 said...

How funny! I love it!!!

End of year recap

January 6th the girls did a great job on their piano recital. January 7th Olivia did French Club. January 11th Olivia had her first basketba...