Olivia Evelyn Moss
March 4, 2010 9:22pm
8 pounds 2 ounces
21 inches long
The doctor called on Thursday afternoon and said she couldnt induce me on Friday because she had to go out of town. My options were to come in right away (Thursday afternoon) or wait until Sunday afternoon. I dont think I could have lasted another day, so we went right in. Labor was only about 6 hours, making this experience much better than my first (which lasted 24 hours). So far everyone is healthy and I love not being pregnant.
5 comments:
yeah. congrats!
Congratulations! Glad everything went well. She is beautiful.
YAY! She is so cute - and I LOVE LOVE the name! Congrats!
6 HOURS! Ridiculous! I missed that part of the story- you are lucky! She is adorable! We miss you all! Hopefully we will see you soon.
your family is cute. We miss you
Post a Comment