Wednesday, February 10, 2010

A Taste of Your Own Medicine

We have a pretty stubborn girl on our hands. She wants to choose and do everything for herself. I have been trying to give her lots of choices in order to give her a sense of control (and trick her into doing what I need her to do). And just when I was doubting that I was giving her enough choices, we have a conversation like this:

Addie: Mom, I want to watch a movie
Me: Not right now, sweetie
Addie: Watch a movie? Upstairs or downstairs? Which one!?

It made me laugh. At least I give her enough choices that she is smart enough to try using the tactic on me.

No comments:

End of year recap

January 6th the girls did a great job on their piano recital. January 7th Olivia did French Club. January 11th Olivia had her first basketba...