Monday, June 22, 2009

Park City

During the second week in June, my in-laws rented a condo up in Park City. We stayed up there with family for a couple of days (Scott would commute to work and Addie and I would play). The weather was not the greatest, it rained most of the time, but Park City is still beautiful.
The place we stayed at had an awesome pool and hot tubs. We spent most of our time in the hot tub since it was rainy and cold. However, the weather did not phase Addie, she kept asking for more "swimming".
We spent some time hanging out with family in the condo:
We shopped the outlets, and rode the bus around town:
Then on Friday (the nicest day of the week) we all went to Lagoon. It was very crowded but we still had fun.
On Saturday we spent the day in Park City on the mountain. The boys would ride the ski lift up the mountain and ride bikes back down. I spent most of the day with Alyssa riding the Alpine Slide, Coaster, or zip line down the mountain. Addie was able to go with me a couple times down the Alpine Slide. I thought she would hate it but proved me wrong when she would cry when we were finished and kept asking for more. It was rainy and cold this day as well, but the weather must have scared off other people so it was like we had the mountain to ourselves. No lines! It was great!

Here we are going up the mountain on the ski lifts (over and over):
And down the hill on the Alpine Slide. If you haven't tried the slide, I would highly recommend it. We had all day passes, so every time I would get more and more brave (going faster and getting air off some jumps).
I love this picture because Scott and I were racing down the hill (and as you can see I have Addie with me). This was Scott's first ride down the slide, and was not as risky (as Scott would say) as I was. It feels good to beat Scott every once in a while... and I think he was really trying. :)
No this is not just a picture of a coca-cola truck. You may have to blow up the picture to see it, but Jake, Alyssa, Jason and I are coming down the zip line. It was really fun:
We had a fun couple of days in Park City. We are excited to do it again next year.

3 comments:

Gage said...

looks like so much fun. I totally want you to teach me how to do the photo collage things...


Also, I love my camera. It is just a little thing its a canon sd1000 and I really like it.

Lindstrom07 said...

No I'm pretty sure that's just a picture of a coca-cola truck. Looks like fun... congrats on beating Scott! I always lose to Devin, or I'm always wrong. Sometimes I tell him to just let me be right even though we both know I'm wrong. Or I cheat to beat him. BOYS!!! :-) ILY

Lisa said...

How FUN!!! And Sarah, Addie needs a sister!

End of year recap

January 6th the girls did a great job on their piano recital. January 7th Olivia did French Club. January 11th Olivia had her first basketba...