Monday, May 4, 2009

Kitchen

Finally! Some pictures!

We painted our kitchen a few weeks ago. The color did not turn out quite like the card (go figure). Scott does not like it much, but it is starting to grow on me. Two walls are green, the other two are tan. We will be two-toning the rest of the house tan (with a few more accent walls). Here it is... the color is hard to see.. I should have waited until it was dark.





3 comments:

Lindstrom07 said...

I like the colors! You did a great job.

The Bee Family said...

I really like it I wouldn't change it but I'm not one to want to re-paint. I love ya

Lisa said...

I love it! But I love green. Great job! I'm excited to see it NEXT MONTH!!!

End of year recap

January 6th the girls did a great job on their piano recital. January 7th Olivia did French Club. January 11th Olivia had her first basketba...