Addie and I were able to take a trip up to Enumclaw Washington to see my family. Unfortunately, Scott was not able to come with us. Addie and I were able to have a great time visiting family, swimming, playing at parks, shopping, going out to lunch, going to ocean shores, and lots of hiking. Thanks to my family for such an awesome time!! Here are some pictures:
(hike to the beautiful green water lakes- they truly are green)
I would have come to see you had I known you were in town. Addie is adorable. I still can't believe you're old enough to be a mommy! Your sisters aren't either! Love ya.
3 comments:
I'm sorry I missed you two! (and sorry I lied! :-). Addie is turning into quite the little lady! She is cute! I love and miss all of you!
Oh how fun! I'm so glad you got to go visit your family!
I would have come to see you had I known you were in town. Addie is adorable. I still can't believe you're old enough to be a mommy! Your sisters aren't either! Love ya.
Post a Comment